Facebook Down / Tumblr up?

Facebook detected 'suspicious' activity on my account. That suspicious activity is that I never loaded up much of anything other than books status there, and only ever use a secure browser to access it so every time I go there all my cookies from the last time are gone.

They made me upload a picture of me to prove I am me, even though they have not OTHER picture of me to even know that. Clearly they want my biometrics.

I am not going to fight them to keep it alive. They can reactivate it or not: I do not care. It is not as if I have years and years of things going on there.

Tumblr, on the other hand, is showing signs of much more activity over there. If I had to guess: People like that it has a new owner.

I may have to look at how to mirror Tumblr and Blogger and ignore Facebook altogether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Six rolling out on Wattpad

Finished Jessica Jones S3. Wah!

Android Auto