Finished Jessica Jones S3. Wah!

I pick a show to watch while I am torturing myself at the gym. It has to be a show I love, and I have to go to the gym to see it.

Before this it was Lucifer. Now...? Guess maybe Flash, because I already watched Supergirl in real-time (I can't wait for Batwoman!)

I read a review of JJ S3, and I should know better than to read reviews. Critics think that in order to be effective, they have to criticize.  When they can't think of anything bad, they make up stuff. Donald Trumps REAL fake news.

In this case, the reviewer (that I will not dignify with a link) said that S3 was 'a mess'. I think they were watching something else. Maybe Inhumans?

S3 was terrific. Hard as hell to watch, because it was about the hero's journey, and Jessica and Trish being on it and feeling different things about it. A show with little in the way of blowing shit up that kept me distracted 42 minutes every other day on the elliptical.

JJ S3 was wonderful, and I hate like hell its the lat of the four Netflix Marvel shows to leave. It was my favorite. I liked them all (even Iron Fist) but none of them the way I loved Jessica Jones.

There is a reason my Jessica is named 'Jessica' in Hypernaturals, and it all predates that show being on the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Six rolling out on Wattpad

Android Auto