Galaxy Note 10+



I have been a Samsung and Apple customer over the years. I got tired of fighting Apple for control of my iPhone (they seemed to think it was theirs) and switched back to Android. After a foray into LG, I got tired of those always breaking (G2, V20, V30) and got a Note 9.

I LOVE the Note 9, or least once I scrap all the Samsung cruft off it. Would it be so hard to just not add in all this garbage? I want to root the thing just to dump all the pre-installed BS. If it has one other failing it is too small. yes: Too small. I know.

My daughter (also tired of LG failure on her V30) got a Samsung S10e. She loves it. because it is tiny.

Different strokes: I used it today, and could not stand how small the screen is

I looked at the S10+, but it is the same screen size as the Note 9. Its main advantage was the Snap 855 processor, and the Note 9 does not feel slow. I would have liked the battery life, but the Note 9 was a lot less expensive. It was six months old already, after all.

As I used the Note 9 I got very interested in the rumors that the Note 10 was going to have a plus size, and it was going to be a bigger screen. I want bigger. I will buy all new car mounts if need be to get a bigger screen. I want a tablet!

And now it looks like I'll be staying in the Note 9 because Samsung decided to drop the headphone jack, and I use the bloody headphone jack every damn day. Idiots! That was the attraction of the V20/V30. Headphone jack and 24 bit DAC.

We'll see if the rumors are true, but it seems like I am being forced OUT of the high-end phones because they are dropping things, not adding them.

On the other hand, Samsung probably just saved me a grand, so there is that.

More than that actually: they did the same thing to the Tab S6. My Tab S4 will live on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Six rolling out on Wattpad

Finished Jessica Jones S3. Wah!

Android Auto