Last Note 10+ post (bye Felicia)

I was shopping at target (back to school in full swing!) and came across a real live Samsung display. Note 9 and Note 10+ side by side.

I know the Note 10 has the most color-accurate display ever. The best camera currently out there. a screen .4 inches bigger than the Note 9. an 855 rather than the 845 processor on the new, smaller fab.

But I held them side by side, and then later I held my SO's iPhone X

Note 10+ is just not enough screen and other advantages to overcome the loss of the headphone jack. I used the Note 9's headphone jack all week as I worked on Book 6, and plugged in my Skull Candy's to list to Debert McClinton's new album while I wrote.  (There is a reason Morgan was in a ZZ Top cover band...)

So: Meh. The last drop of Note 10+ techno-lust died, replaced by my Note 9's headphone jack and ability to play whatever I want, wherever I want.

HAIM is supposed to have a new album soon too!

I kept my old LG V30 just to be a glorified iPod Touch because it has a headphone jack AND a 24 bit DAC. Given with bass stuff HAIM puts on their albums (Or Halsey or Carly Ray or ...) I want to hear it.

Looking at some wired Bose Soundsports next...

When I get to the place where I just cannot keep my gear alive, or it gets doggo because the OS gets so heavy or something? Samsung just told me they don't care if I stay a customer, so I may look at Apple again. At least their privacy stuff is top of class at the moment. https://www.techspot.com/news/81471-apple-could-punish-websites-using-cross-site-tracking.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Six rolling out on Wattpad

Finished Jessica Jones S3. Wah!

Android Auto