Bezels and 'dated' designs

If there is a thing I do not understand in the tech press, it is the widespread hatred of bezels.

I like my Note 9, but I had to buy a tech21 case for it to make it so I can hold the thing without touching the screen.

My Galaxy Tab 4 has no bezels to speak of and it is always giving me a message about 'multi-touch protection' being activated. Well, of course it was, I can't levitate the thing with my mind.

My SO on the other hand got one of those new iPad Mini's with the A12 processor and the Hi-Rez screen. Lovely device, and it has bezels (because it is the old dated design) so one can actually HOLD it. Fast. Good battery life. No accidental screen touches.

It has nice sounding speakers, and a headphone jack too

Makes me think about going back into the Apple Ecosystem!

I am sure they will kill it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Six rolling out on Wattpad

Finished Jessica Jones S3. Wah!

Android Auto